University of Gothenburg
WELCOME TO THE UNIVERSITY OF GOTHENBURG PILOT
A pilot, during which students and faculty tested the DREEM electric kickscooter (eks) and an inflatable helmet, took place from 20-21 October 2022.
Approximately 30 persons were selected, based on pre-defined criteria.
HOW IT WORKED
Each tester used the e-ks and helmet for about 10 minutes and were asked to provide feedback on their experience.
WHAT DID USERS TEST
- Three large wheels, large deck and rear turn indicators for increased safety
- Collision alert system, thanks to a rear camera
- Foldable, can be carried like a suitcase with a front handle
- Up to 3 times more protective than a traditional helmet
- Up to 8 times more compact than a traditional one
- When deflated, fits into a pocket or bag
10 Aug 22
The DREEM app has entered the testing period
A first version of the DREEM App has been developed by To.TEM and tested by the participants of the pilot in Turin. To provide a higher level of safety and security while using the EKS and solve some paints users have while navigating through the...